Thursday, 29 March 2012

Creating And Editing Digi Pack Front Cover

For my Digi Pack I will have the main picture of my artist 'Raver' sitting down on the chair pointing at the viewer, I will then incoperate some effects around the artists muscles and design a logo for the music group to put within the front cover of my Digi Pack. .The program I will be using to edit the picture which I took of my artist will be 'Adobe Photo Shop CS3 ' I will then createthe texts and add effects such as inner shadows, bevel and emboss and strokes to create a 3D wording on the front cover of my Digi Pack, I will then adjust the brightness and contrast of the image to make it look professional.

Below I will show a step by step creation of my Digi Pack:


Original Image I took using a CANON HD
(High Definition) Picture camera

I Used the brush tool to draw around the image
of my artist to connote the enegertic power through my
Digi Pack.

I Inserted the name of the group just above the artist arms using the text tool.


 For the background image I used the Lens flare tool to make it look like
a abstract style design i then used the rub and lens blur tool to make it look like the light is
glowing from his arms.



To insert the logo of the artist group I opened up a blank PNG file document
with a new layer background of the colour black, I then used the text tool to write the logo down.
After this process, within the program I used the clone tool to put the image i had created onto my front cover of the Digi Pack







FINAL Front Cover Of My Digi Pack 











No comments:

Post a Comment